Want to be a virtual volunteer? Click “Like” on our Facebook page and share with your family and friends! Once you like our page please share our posts so more people can seem them! A link to our fan page is below.
Even if you aren’t ready to adopt a Bulldog or if you are not sure the breed is right for you, there are still plenty of things you can do.
- B ecome a foster family. The more homes available, the more dogs can be saved.
- U nderstand the breed. If the Bulldog is not for you, find a breed that is.
- L end your time to a local rescue. You could help with paperwork, phone calls, reference checks, home visits, transportation, etc.
- L end your skills to a local rescue. Organize a bake sale, help write a grant proposal.
- D onate or raise money. Medical care does not come cheap and money is one of the things every rescue group can use more of.
- O pt for adoption. By saving a dog from rescue, you can also save another by creating another space at rescue.
- G et the word out. Educate your friends and family about Bulldogs for adoption.
- S pay and neuter your pets. Encourage everyone to do the same.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”
The Toll-Free Number is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) and the website is www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com