St. Pete Spring Pet Fling & Faerie Costume Contest
Health Mutt Block Party
FEBR Night at Twistee Treat
Available for Adoption
Ready for a Bully?
The potentially high cost of owning a Bulldog:
- Bulldogs can be prone to allergies and may require a special diet.
- Bulldogs are prone to breathing problems which may require surgery.
- Bulldogs have various health problems that can potentially be very costly.
- Bulldogs are prone to hip dysplasia and other joint problems.
- Will your Bulldog have a cool place to live and sleep? Bulldogs CANNOT be left outside!
- Will you be able to keep your Bulldog indoors when you aren't home?
- Do you have air conditioning?
- Can you afford potentially expensive vet bills?
- Will you be able to provide your Bulldog with special food and supplements?
- Do you have enough time to spend with your Bulldog?
Vaccines and Routine Care: $150.00 to $300.00
Spay and Neuter: $200.00 to $400.00
Skin Care and treatments: $150.00 to $500.00
Heartworm Treatment: $600.00 to $800.00
Eye Surgeries: $250.00 to $1200.00
Palate Surgery: $800.00 to $1200.00
Tail Amputation: $800.00 to $1500.00
Ortho and ACL Surgery: $1000.00 to $2500.00
Ear Ablations: $1500.00 to $2500.00
Medical Totals: $5450.00 to $10,180.00
The Snore of a Bulldog: PRICELESS!