St. Pete Spring Pet Fling & Faerie Costume Contest
Health Mutt Block Party
FEBR Night at Twistee Treat
Available for Adoption
How to Help
Want to be a virtual volunteer? Click "Like" on our Facebook page and share with your family and friends! Once you like our page please share our posts so more people can seem them! A link to our fan page is below.
Even if you aren't ready to adopt a Bulldog or if you are not sure the breed is right for you, there are still plenty of things you can do.
- B ecome a foster family. The more homes available, the more dogs can be saved.
- U nderstand the breed. If the Bulldog is not for you, find a breed that is.
- L end your time to a local rescue. You could help with paperwork, phone calls, reference checks, home visits, transportation, etc.
- L end your skills to a local rescue. Organize a bake sale, help write a grant proposal.
- D onate or raise money. Medical care does not come cheap and money is one of the things every rescue group can use more of.
- O pt for adoption. By saving a dog from rescue, you can also save another by creating another space at rescue.
- G et the word out. Educate your frends and family about Bulldogs for adoption.
- S pay and neuter your pets. Encourage everyone to do the same.